Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten random thoughts for today.

1. I hate AT&T, 2 year contracts are ridiculous. If you currently have 2 lines under contract and you already have a phone that you'd like to add a line for you should not have to sign a 2 year contract.

2. It seems to be raining a lot so far this summer, although I guess it's not technically summer yet. I hope it stays clear so we can enjoy the pool on Friday.

3. I love the photo editing site www.picnik.com . I have been having fun with it, I did the header on my blog and the pictures down the side using the basic program, but I am going to upgrade to premium.

4. I have a good feeling about Chris' interview on Thursday, but would still like everyone to pray very hard that this opportunity works out for him.

5. Jodi Picoult is a new favorite author of mine, if you haven't read anything by her you should. I have read 7 of them so far and have yet to be disappointed.

6. My daughter recently tried out for and made a select soccer team, we are very proud and excited to see how this will go.

7. Does anyone else think 5 months before is too early to be planning my 30th birthday party?

8. I really wish we were taking a vacation this year, the beach house last year was a dream and I have a hankering to get away from here.

9. I think I watch too much HGTV. When I found out one of my best friends was looking to buy her first house, I thought it was my own personal version of House Hunters or Property Virgins. I hope I was helpful and not pushy.

10. I think I really want to be a realtor, do you think I could get a job doing one of those shows on HGTV?

0 comments: