Friday, March 6, 2009



Last week was crazy and I missed Grilling out but I am back because I love it. Thanks Tina!

1. What do you do when you get mad?
Depends on how bad it is and what has made me made. Little things make me rant and rave. Big things make me cry.

2. Do you wash your hair everyday?
If I didn't I would gross everyone out, I have the oilest hair ever.

3. How often do you speak to your parents?
Mom at least once a week, Dad less often but now that he has facebook and is obsessed probably a little more often

4. Your nails - painted or nude?
Never paint my nails, it takes more time than I have patience for it to dry and then starts chipping in a few days.

5. What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
In the winter sneakers and in the warmer months flip flops

6. If you could do anything you wanted to do this weekend, what would it be?
Take a shopping trip in Chicago

7. What's the best cough medicine you know of?
OTC --- delsym is good stuff, but I prefer the stuff the doctor gives you that knocks you out if I am really sick

8. How do you feel about 'springing forward'??
It doesn't really bother me.

1 comments:

Tina said...

1. yep, I'm with you!

3. I heart Facebook!

6. Take me to Chicago...I've never been.

8. I don't think I've whined too much about daylight savings time...I actually like the dark mornings...the kids are sleeping a little later.