Friday, February 20, 2009

Grilling Goodness #19



It's that time again, time for some Grilling Goodness. Check out Tina's blog and join in the fun!

1. What is your favorite family activity?
Playing board games or traveling

2. Do you know how to play poker?
Absolutely, we play a friendly game now and again and I sometimes win.

3. Have you ever been to a chiropractor? Regularly?
No, chiropractors are quacks (which is a statement heard from an orthopedic surgeon I used to work for. ) "Cracking" your back is probably not going to cure what ails you if you have a serious problem that a chiropractor is not qualified to diagnose or treat. And Tina, they tell everybody that one leg is longer than the other so you'll think you need more treatment. That being said, they scare me.

4. Have you ever slopped pigs or milked cows?
HaHaHaHa!!!! No way no how!

5. How are you doing with the goals you made for the New Year?
Well pending the diagnosis on my knee I have not done much, but I found out I will not be requiring surgery and will start my exercise program this week. I am under strict orders from the doctor to lose 50 pounds in the next year. Wish me luck!

6. Is there something you dread doing every day?
Getting up at 5:40. I would LOVE to be able to sleep later.

7. What room in your home would you most like to buy new furniture for?
My bedroom since the living and dining rooms are done and I would like to have a new bed.

8. If I had a dollar for every _______________ I'd be able to ______________.

If I had a dollar for every time my husband has road rage I'd be able to get a new bed and a new house for the bed to go in, and a new truck to deliver the bed, and a new car and................. LOL!

2 comments:

Tina said...

3. Some people swear by it...I have no idea.

5. I'm so glad you don't need surgery!! You can do it!! :)

6. I don't get up that early, but if I could just sleep until about 8am everyday, I'd be a happy girl!

7. Really? Road rage is a HUGE problem, eh?? haha

More Than Words said...

LOL @ the road rage comment!!! Hahaha!!