Friday, March 13, 2009

Grilling Goodness #22




Thanks again Tina, always love to play along!


1. Did you learn anything new this week?
I learned some stuff about estates, wills and probates when people die that I didn't already know.

2. Will you wear green on St. Patty's Day or do you not give a hoot??
Do I really give a hoot, no.... But will I wear green, yes (to prevent having to hit anyone should they pinch me.)

3. Do you wash clothes throughout the week or only on a specific day?
I used to do laundry on Sundays, but now it mostly just gets washed whenever it needs it.

4. What is one of the most popular 'spams' you get in your junk email inbox?
I get emails for male "enhancement" products quite often

5. Are you where you want to be? (you decide the meaning of the question for your answer)
No, I want to be home in my bed.

6. Do you know how to swim?
Yes

7. Do you take trips with your girlfriends?
Scrapbooking ones with my sisters but I would love to take more girlfriends trips

8. What was your favorite purchase this week? (big or small)
I guess I will say Baileys Easter dress since I haven't really bought much this week.

1 comments:

Tina said...

2. Ha! Please don't slug anyone!

4. LOL...that's hilarious!

7. Personally, I love your scrapbooking trips with your sister!! Let's plan another one!

Thanks for playing!