Friday, April 17, 2009

Grilling Goodness #25 and #26


I have missed a couple of weeks, so I am doing double Grilling Goodness today! Thanks Tina and other question contributors.
Grilling Goodness #25


1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately?
I thought the Easter service (and the whole Man Series) at Quest Community Church was great!

2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?
Out of control allergies

3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?
Turkey or PB&J

4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?
No I don't

5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?
We have a "sorter" that has 3 compartments for lights, darks, and whites.

6. How often do you balance your checkbook?
We mostly bank online and rarely write checks and neither of us fools much with the checkbook.

7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?
I can't think of anything hard I have done lately. What a slacker!

8. Are you a texter?
Absolutely, I text like crazy all the time.


Grilling Goodness #26

1. Do you prefer reality tv or dramas or comedies?
I like a good mix of all 3.
2. If you could have free cosmetic surgery, what would you have done?
breast reduction without a doubt

3. What are you itching to get but you have 'bitten the bullet'?
A Dooney and Bourke purse (if my husband gets a job maybe I'll get one for Mother's Day.)

4. Do you have a bad habit that you hope your children don't pick up?
I think my child has picked up most of my bad habits all ready.

5. What was your favorite meal growing up?
I am going to copy Tina and say moms biscuits and gravy. I have never attempted it and probably won't, it's just not the same.
6. What meal did you have as a youngster that you don't have as an adult?
Liver and onions. And Spam.
7. What is your earliest memory of a "vacation"? Where'd you go?
We went to Tennessee and stayed in a cabin with my grandparents, our car broke down on the way, and I almost drowned but it is a great memory.
8. What was the "Best Thing" you ever got for Christmas, before age 12?
Twin cabbage patch dolls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I am making my rounds and reading everyone's answers. I think I am seeing a pattern with the Cabbage Patch Dolls! :)

Have a great weekend.