Friday, February 13, 2009

Grilling Goodness #18


Go check out Tinas 400th post and do Grilling Goodness, the highlight of my Friday morning.

1. How long has your longest friendship been?
I guess pretty much my whole life since my cousin Amanda was born 6 months after me and she is one of my best friends. I also have been friends with Natasha since the first day of high school which was 14 years ago.

2. What made you happy this week?
New shoes, that I did not pay for!

3. Are you planning any kind of event right now?
A sleepover with my 10 year old is apparently an "event" even if there is only 1 girl spending the night, so I guess I am planning that (not near as much as they are planning though.)

4. Do you wear your wedding ring? What is it made of?
Yes I wear them all the time, I only take it off for lotion or mixing meatloaf or something of that sort. They are white gold

5. Do you shave your legs in the winter?
Not as often as in the summer.

6. What time do your kids go to bed?
9 o'clock during the week

7. Right this minute, is your laundry caught up?
HA!HA!HA!HA! Its a never ending cycle and I have a 10 year old and a full time job, it will never be caught up.

8. Do you want flowers for Valentine's Day?
If I get them I will enjoy them, but I do not encourage or expect my husband to get them. I too enjoy them way more when it is random and unexpected. My husband and I make homemade Valentine cards every year and that is all I expect, it really is an over rated holiday.

1 comments:

Tina said...

2. Say What?!?! I need to get in on that!! :)

3. Uh oh, watch out mom!!

7. No kidding!

8. I'd love to see some of y'all's cards...if they're G rated! LOL

Thanks Mindy, for always playing!