Friday, February 6, 2009

Grilling Goodness #17


Thanks again Tina!!!!


1. Have your children corrected you somehow this week?
My daughter is entering puberty, there isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't correct me.

2. Are you waiting for a particular something to happen?
I am waiting for my husband to find a new job.

3. Do you chat online?
I met my husband chatting on AOL 5 years ago this month, but I very rarely chat online anymore, just occasionally on facebook.

4. What is the oldest thing you own?
A ring that was my grandmothers

5. What's for dinner tonight?
WEEEEEEELLLLLL....... Its Game Night at my house so we will be having Pizza Hut which I have been craving all week.

6. Are you artistic?
I would say I am crafty before I would say artistic.

7. Are you getting an income tax refund? Plans for it?
Yes, Chris will be doing our taxes tomorrow. Plans are to pay off my car YAY!!!! and buy an eliptical machine for me!!! YAY!!!!

8. Do you use 'zero payments/zero interest for XX months' to buy things?
No, we "Dave Ramsey" so we only pay cash, which may take a little longer to get what you want but it sure feels good not having to worry about a payment every month.

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

I can so relate w/ #1!!!!!!!!! Ay yi yi!

Oh Dear said...

I hope you break out the good dishes and celebrate your car being paid for!!!!

Organic Meatbag said...

I met my Wife on ICQ over 10 years ago...woo-hoo...good to see another success story!