Friday, January 30, 2009

Grilling Goodness #16

Good post Tina!

1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
We make each other homemade cards, but that's it. Yes my husband makes homemade cards.

2. When's the last time you licked a stamp?
I usually use the postage machine at work or self stick stamps

3. How many clocks are in your home?
3 alarm clocks no wall clocks

4. What holiday is closest to your birthday?
Thanksgiving

5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
I ask my mom when I am not sure how to make something, but I usually do my own variation of things.

6. Do you pay bills online?
Yes, its awesome.

7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday?
Only with my husband and daughter in our house. Go Cardinals!!!

8. Have you treated yourself to something this week?
A night out with the girls tonight, the comedy club was lots of fun. And mother nature treated me to 3 days off of work this week thanks to bad weather, but I worked very hard today to make up for it.

0 comments: