Friday, January 16, 2009

Grilling Goodness #14

Thanks TINA!!!!!

1. Do you like scary movies?
Not at all, I would have nightmares for sure.

2. What kind of cell phone do you have?
Quickfire by AT&T, although I am really wishing I would've held out for an Iphone.

3. Do you have a passport?
No but I would like to have one and actually use it

4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week?
My baby is turning 10 on Sunday and that is kind of sad for me.

5. Have you ever broken any bones?
No thankfully

6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do?
Nothing that I can think of.

7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe?
Oh I am sure there were plenty of totally hideous things back in the day.

8. Did you have braces on your teeth?
No, but probably needed them, thanks a lot mom and dad. Bailey will definitely have them eventually, we're probably getting really close to that actually.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad you rock out these posts every week! :)

1. I don't think I'd have nightmares, I just flat don't enjoy being scared.

4. I hope you had a good day...how special!

6. Do something new this week!! :)

Have a great week, friend!!

Smiling Shelly said...

Hello!

I thought I would take Tina's advice and check out everyone's GG posts. Happy B-Day to your daughter - where does the time go??

It was nice to meet you and getting to know you a little.

Take care.