Friday, January 23, 2009

Grilling Goodness #15

Thanks Tina! Yes Grilling Goodness is the highlight of my Friday morning.

1. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Probably when I was a child, I'm not much on animals or the outdoors so it isn't something I would do on a regular basis.

2. Have you ever run out of gas?
No, I am SUPER anal about that, I cannot stand it when it gets near the 1/4 tank mark.

3. How many different schools did you attend growing up?
6 from kindergarten to High school

4. Do you have, and use, a library card?
Yes I have one, I have used it, I think I owe a fine so I can't use it until I pay that, lucky for me my cousin has a lot of books I haven't read yet and we have the same taste in books. Eventually I will break down and pay the fine and start going to the library again.

5. Hand-wash or dishwasher?
I told my husband that I would never live in a house that didn't have a dishwasher. But truthfully he does the dishes most of the time. We do have KitchenAid pots and pans and knives that have to be hand washed, which he hates so I usually end up doing those.

6. Does your alarm clock beep or play music?
Beeps otherwise I might never wake up.

7. Do you know how to roller skate?
Of course, I am a child of the 80's.

8. What would you consider one of your biggest accomplishments?
Having such a smart well adjusted child despite the circumstances.

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love being the highlight of your Friday!!

1. I can think of two reasons you wouldn't like horseback riding! LOL
forgive me...

4. Tsk tsk...I think we're like that with Blockbuster!

7. Funny

8. Your beautiful daughter...you are blessed!

Have a great day, Mindy!

Oh Dear said...

I totally agree with #8! She is and always has been pretty cool!

Smiling Shelly said...

Hi Mindy! I'm Shelly, and I too play along with her Grilling Goodness each week. I thought it would be fun to check out what all the others had to say who play along - what a fun way to get to 'meet' new people! :)

2. I don't ever fill up until I here that little gas bell ding.

4. LOL! Here's to knowing people who like to read the same types of books you do and having plenty of them. ;)

5. Having a dishwasher is a must!

6. Amen!

7. Does that me that I should know how too??

Thanks for playing. It's nice 'meeting' you. :)

Debbie said...

Your worse than I am about the gas. LOL!