Friday, November 7, 2008

Grilling Goodness #6

1. What is one of your 'must see' tv shows?
Greys Anatomy, although until last night I had been disappointed with the new season, but I think its finally coming around.

2. Do you have a facebook page?
I do and I like it more than myspace, it seems more grown up somehow. I have convinced others to join too, including my husband who used to make fun of it (although I am positive he will not become obsessed as I am)

3. How old were you when you got married?
The first time I was 19 (too young) and this time I was 26

4. What is one bad habit that you need to break?
Not exercising, meaning I need to start exercising again.

5. What is your favorite cold-weather activity?
Curling up with a good book.

6. At church, do you always sit in the same area?
Yes

7. What do you like best about blogging?
I like reading about other peoples lives (I am nosey) and I like that some people(Tina in particular) have such a gift for it.

8. What's the last funny thing you remember hearing from a child?
This morning on the traffic report they said something about Palumbo Drive and Bailey was cracking up and I ask her what was so funny and she said Bumbo thats a funny name for a street.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Reading about others' lives and seeing their photos is a wonderful part of blogging. I agree with you 100% on that one!

Hope you have a great day!

Tina said...

4. Me too...

7. You are too kind, really. Thank you!

8. And she's right...but I bet there IS a street named Bumbo SOMEWHERE! :)

Debbie said...

I used to what Grey's Anatomy, but lost interest after the first season.