Friday, November 14, 2008

Grilling Goodness #7

1. What's the worst thing you've ever sent through the washing machine/dryer?
My Husband once washed a red pen, in a load of whites, lucky for me that usually when he decides to do laundry its usually only his laundry, so none of my stuff was ruined.

2. Do you do any of your Christmas shopping online?
Yes I do, especially since my daughter mostly wants American Girl stuff.

3. What are you looking forward to this Thanksgiving?
Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, pumkin pie............ and time with family :)

4. What did you do before you had children that you miss doing now that you have children?
Nothing really, as soon as I was an adult I had a child and my child usually lets me sleep in, that would be what I would miss if I had an early riser.

5. Do you have a fireplace? (Do you use it?)
No we do not have a fireplace, and if we did we probably wouldn't use it. Although I do wish I had a mantle to hang the stockings on.

6. Do medical shows showing surgeries and blood freak you out?
Real surgeries yes, fake stuff not too bad. If it gets too bad I cover my eyes.

7. How long have you lived where you live?
Since January 2007 after a 4 week stay(during Christmas) in a hotel because our house wasn't done when it was supposed to be.

8. What is one of your favorite seasonal items?
Ornaments, I love ornaments and I love reminising about each one while we decorate the tree.

Thanks Tina!

2 comments:

A happy heart at home said...

Hi. I enjoyed reading your answers. It's special when we bring out our ornaments, too. Come visit my blog. Have a great weekend!

~Susan

Tina said...

1. Yikes but Yay!!

3. Glad you through the family in there with the food!! I'm really looking foward to the food as well!

4. Lucky

7. Oh my goodness...Christmas in a hotel...wow.

8. Very nice.

I'm so glad you play each week!!