Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Bailey got all A's on her 1st report card and had perfect attendance.

2. Bailey has grown 4-5 inches since last year at this time (you can see for yourself on wordless Wednesday tomorrow), she will soon be taller than her mom (which won't take much).

3. We started Financial Peace Junior with Bailey this week and she gets fined for arguing or talking back, wonder if that will tame her attitudes?

4. I purchased new living room furniture and a dining room table and chairs on Sunday. I am so excited to finally be getting some stuff done in my "new" house (that I have been in since Jan '07).

5. I talked about Chicago so much that my husband has agreed that we can go back next year, because I love Chicago. Not that I would ever want to live in that big of a city but its nice to visit.

6. My husband informed me the other day that I am not a very nice person in the mornings.

7. I let him know that I never claimed to be a morning person, I love to sleep and it takes me a while to wake up and be able to be nice.

8. Most people can't believe that Christmas stuff is out before it is even Halloween, but I am already gearing up and planning. I love buying stuff for other people (especially Bailey).

9. Only 29 days left until my 29th birthday!

10. I attended my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday, it was interesting how most people had not changed much at all. I am glad I went but not sure I would attend again. I am still friends with my 2 best friends from high school and can keep tabs on others through facebook and that is enough for me.

0 comments: