Friday, October 17, 2008

Grilling Goodness #3

1. What is your least favorite aspect of Election Year?
All the negativity

2. What is something your spouse could do to make you feel special?
Plan and execute a nice meal (with no input from me)

3. Do you complain at restaurants or do you just tip less?
Depends on the situation and who's to blame

4. If you had it to do over again, would you choose the same wedding date you had?
Yes I don't see why not

5. What kind of car do you drive?
2001 Mitsubishi Galant that will be paid off at the first of the year and then I can save cash for a newer (but not new) car. Doing it the Dave Ramsey way

6. If you have siblings, are you close to them?
1 sister and we are very close I also consider her one of my best friends

7. Do you spend the same amount of money on each child at Christmas or just buy a certain number of gifts?
I only have 1 child and I would go crazy but we try to stay within a certain budget

8. What phrase do you find yourself saying all the time?
Seriously!
You have got to be kidding me!

1 comments:

Tina said...

5. Great job! :) It feels good, for sure!

Glad you played!