Friday, October 24, 2008

Grilling Goodness

1. The World Series has begun...do you watch it? (and do you care who wins?)
My husband is a sports fanatic so yes it is on in my house, not that I pay a great deal of attention and I am rooting for the Phillies, even though my husband is rooting for Tampa Bay. I personally think a baseball game is more interesting in person than on tv.

2. Is the inside of your car clean or 'garbage dump filthy'?
I wouldn't say its clean but its definitely not garbage dump filthy. I am trying to be better at keeping it clean.

3. Who is the next person in your family to have a birthday?
MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 25 more days(Nov 19). And my niece Gracie is the day after mine.

4. Do you wear glasses or contacts? (how old were you when it became necessary?)
I got glasses in the 5th grade. I now mostly wear contacts though.

5. What is your major form of exercise?
Exercise? Seriously? Soccer is over this week though and I promised my husband I'd go back to the gym with him as soon as I had more time. No more excuses. When I do go to the gym I prefer the eliptical machine. I have tried to convince my husband I need one at home.

6. What is something you could do to make your spouse's day easier today?
Not complain that he didn't do the dishes. Otherwise his days are always fairly easy.

7. How much is gas where you are?
I paid $2.54 yesterday. WOO HOO!!!!

8. What the furthest away from home that you've ever traveled?
Las Vegas

1 comments:

Tina said...

3. You're not excited about your birthday at all, are you?

5. I would side with you and say you DO need the machine at home. I need a new machine at home...it's just not convenient for me to leave the house with two kids to workout...but that's MY excuse!! :)

6. Yes, I guess we could all make life easier by staying out of their ears, huh?

7. I say $2.40 yesterday!

8. I've been there, too!