Friday, October 10, 2008

Grilling Goodness #2

Tina, Have I told you how much I love Grilling Goodness????

1. What can cheer you up when you're feeling grumpy?
Bailey (unless she is feeling grumpy too) and Ice cream, usually I just need time to get over whatever is making me grumpy though

2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
Not having at least 2 bathrooms

3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast?
I can't think off anything out of the ordinary other than letting her drink Mt Dew with her breakfast, but thats the norm for me so I can hardly say thats crazy

4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet.
I FIND IT INCREDIBLY HARD TO WATCH WHAT I EAT!!!! So I would like to read what others have to say.

5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
Go swimming in a pond or the KY River. I cannot imagine ever letting Bailey in that disgustingness

6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it?
Yes Bailey has had her ears pierced since she was @ 4 months old.

7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll??
I am the only person who actually puts it on the TP roller. They (Chris and Bailey) will get a new roll and just sit it on the counter or back of the toilet and it drives me crazy.

8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time?
20

1 comments:

Tina said...

Yay, I'm glad you love it! It's fun! :)

1. Oh yea, ice cream...that's my friend, too!

2. AMEN

5. EEK...yea, that's not happening!

7. My husband does this too!

Thanks for playing...have a fantastic weekend!