Friday, September 26, 2008

Let me ask you this #1 and 2

I like surveys and questions and learning about other people (probably just the noseyness coming out), not to mention I haven't posted much lately (and I'm at work with not much to do) so here goes.....

1. Where do you fold your laundry?
In the laundry room, unless it is towels then I usually do those on the couch

2. Must you be sure the dishes are washed before you go to bed each night?
No, my husband generally does the dishes and he can do them whenever he wants, I am not about to complain

3. Do you use caller id to screen your calls?
Absolutely

4. Do you let the low fuel light come on in your car before you fill up?
Very rarely, 1/4 of a tank is cutting it close for me

5. Are you a registered voter?
Absolutely, I think everyone should vote if you can

6. Breakfast for dinner is one thing, but can you eat dinner for breakfast?
Not at all

7. Do you click on the ads you see on people's blogs?
No, should I?


8. Do you just want to yell at smokers who are clearly standing within 50ft of the door at a restaurant?
YES!!! But usually I just cough loudly and obnoxiously, and my daughter generally states how disgusting smoking is not caring who can hear her( one instance when I am not embarassed by the blunt things she sometimes says loudly)

#2

1. Rare, medium or well-done?
burgers well done (but not crispy or dry) Steak medium well

2. Do you plan to stay in the house you're in for the rest of your life?
Probably not, I'd like a brick house with a basement thats not so close to the neighbors but its a good house that serves us well

3. Why do you have the size bed you have?
Queen, I'd like a king though, I don't like to be breathed on either and I take up a lot of space when I sleep

4. When you buy milk, do you just grab a jug or do you look for the latest exp. date?
Look for the latest date, we don't use much milk and I want it to last as long as possible

5. Do you and your spouse go on dates? How often?
As often as possible

6. Do you like to play board games? Favorite?
LOVE to play board games. Scattergories although not really played on a board and scrabble but recently apples to apples (if you haven't played it check it out best for groups 0f 5 or more.)

7. Do you have a day each which that you sleep late?
Try to sleep as much as possible on the weekends since I get up at 5:30 on weekdays

8. Do you wear shoes in your house or park them at the door?
Take them off as soon as I walk in, not because I am worried about the floor but because I just like to not have on shoes

1 comments:

Tina said...

Great! Glad you did both of these!

Love #8 on the first one...about Bailey being blunt about smokers...very funny.

I'll have to look into apples to apples and see what that's all about.

Happy Friday!