Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Books

I love to read so I thought today I would list some of my favorites.

Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors for a good story that will envoke many differrent emotions, my favorite is A Bend In the Road, but they are all very good (and clean) books.

Photobucket

Another favorite of mine (who is very different from Nicholas Sparks) is Jane Green and I have read all but 2 of her books (but they are both on the list). These books are full of sarcasm and usually good for a good laugh.

A must read for wives everywhere is Why My Wife Thinks I'm an idiot by Mike Greenberg. This book is HILARIOUS!!!!

Photobucket


While on vacation last month I read The Faraday Girls which I decided to add to my faves because it was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time and I had a really hard time putting it down.

good book


A great christian author that my sister turned me on to is Ray Blackston I've read Flabbergasted, A Delirious Summer, and Lost in Rooville. WONDERFUL books, and I have just learned he had another book come out this year and I might stop and buy it on my way home....review to follow.

I have always loved a good book so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love to read as well. My favorite recently is anything by Karen Kingsbury. You should give her a try.

Tina said...

Look at you...jumping right in there with a book review! I am not a reader...it has to be REALLY interesting - I just haven't tried enough authors to find my niche. I do love the movies based on Sparks' stuff though. And I think that 'Idiot' book would be great...may look into that one.