Friday, December 5, 2008

Grilling Goodness # 9

Thanks Tina! I missed GG last week!

1. Do you send out Christmas cards? Have you done it yet?
Yes I do. This year they are homemade. I haven't sent them yet because my husband said it was a little early to at least wait until next week.

2. When you cook chicken, do you cook a whole chicken?
What? Who has time for that? I wouldn't even know how to cook a whole chicken unless I googled it, or called my mom, although I can't ever remember her cooking a whole chicken either. If you want a whole cooked chicken just get a rotisserie one from your grocers deli.

3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Miracle on 34th Street. Bailey and Chris just saw it for the first time on Thanksgiving, I plan to make them watch it every year from now on. We have DVRed How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Christmas Story, and Home Alone to watch too. I pretty much love all Christmas movies except Its a Wonderful Life.

4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Once a week, generally on Sunday afternoon, but I always end up back there at some point during the week because I forgot something.

5. Do you play games online?
I love word games and I play them online

6. Do you make your bed everyday?
No, usually only when company is coming over. My mornings are hectic and I don't have time for that.

7. What is one of your favortie websites? (Hopefully this is understood, but please share only the G rated sites! lol)
Facebook. I LOVE FACEBOOK (sadly it's really almost an addiction.) Oh and of course http://goldengoodness.blogspot.com/ :)

8. What gives you the most laughter in life?
I usually laugh the most with my besties from high school. I am looking forward to a weekend of laughing until my face hurts with Cheryl, Tina, and Debbie at Cropical Paradise.

2 comments:

Tina said...

1. It's not too early! Before Thanksgiving would've been too early...

2. I'm with you!! haha

3. Except for It's a Wonderful Life...?? What did George Bailey ever do to you!!?? HAHA

7. Aw, I feel important!! :)

8. Girl...we'll get there someday! And you're right, laugh our faces off!

SO glad you always play my little game!

Oh Dear said...

Mindy-I checked out your friend's blog-fun times. Thanks! I am smitten on her red head as well-red head kid addiction!